Where is the man page of python library

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:42:52 EDT 2010

On Jul 23, 9:49 am, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:26:27 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
> > If it does say that, it needs to be fixed.
>
> No, I apparently just made it up.

Yes and i'll bet you've *never* just "made up" anything to scaffold
your arguments? </sarcasm>. Since this trait is one of the major
personality flaws of the deeply religious... are you *sure* your *not*
a religious man Steven? We've also seen our fair share of haughty
arrogance and sanctimoniousness from time to time. Just observations
really. Sorry, i guess I just wanted to put a big neon sign around
your mistake. Of course now we both have our eyes poked out!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king! ;-)