Python source checkout problem

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Jul 15 12:04:35 EDT 2010

On 7/15/2010 11:23 AM, Andrew Lucas wrote:
> I am trying to check-out the python source using subversion.  The
> documentation says that

Which doc? It probably needs to be changed.

> "svn co http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk"

I believe 'trunk' is frozen as of the 2.7 release.
I suspect you want the releasexy-maint branch for some value of x and y
or py3k for what is now the main developmemt branch. (3.2a)

As to the errors: I am currently browsing the svn view ok. I would try
again to make sure it was not a temporary glitch.

--
Terry Jan Reedy