Easy questions from a python beginner

Stephen Hansen me+list/python at ixokai.io
Mon Jul 12 01:52:38 EDT 2010

On 7/11/10 7:25 PM, Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet wrote:
> The alleged facts etc. you're referring are just that, alleged, by you.

Two people come together and have a debate. Both present arguments. Both
present cases. In the end, they are still in disagreement.

You declare us, "religious", and therefore our opinions, arguments,
facts, and conclusion are based solely on faith and unworthy of
consideration on their merits.

That, my friend, is an ad hominem attack. Hypocrite.

And you are plonked.

--

   Stephen Hansen
   ... Also: Ixokai