grailbrowser now running under python 2.5 (probably above too)

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:16:46 EDT 2010

On Jul 11, 9:01 am, a... at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:

> As usual, you would rather tell other people what to do instead of doing
> any work yourself.

Dear God! My statement was intended to fetch responses like...

  "Hey, that sounds like a great idea" or \
  "Hey, lets get hacking on this".

I am so sick of you people constantly accusing me of being lazy. You
don't even know me. Also i think you're really a bit jealous because i
have the brass cohones to initiate a coding project without your
express written permission. I will not allow myself to be brow beaten
by anyone!