The real problem with Python 3 - no business case for conversion (was "I strongly dislike Python 3")

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:10:38 EDT 2010

On Jul 6, 12:37 am, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:

> In his post on this thread, Martin Loewis volunteered to list what he
> knows from psycopg2 if someone else will edit.

Now we are getting somewhere! This is the community spirit i want to
see. You don't have to give much people, every little bit counts. But
for Google's sake we need to work together to get this thing done.
Let's get a list together of 3rd party modules that are "must haves"
and start knocking on doors, evangelizing, air dropping leaflets,
spreading the word, whatever it takes! The revolution is not going to
happen whilst we sleep -- not the Python revolution that is!

Get the lead out c.l.p!