Pdf download using mechanize

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:59:24 EDT 2010

On Jul 6, 10:00 am, srinivasan srinivas <sri_anna... at yahoo.co.in>
wrote:
> HI,
> I am using mechanize module for web scraping projects. One of y tasks is to download pdf file from a page and store it.
> Is there a way to download pdf file using mechanize how we do it in Perl's WWW::Mechanize?
>
> Thanks,
> Srini

Mechanize seems to have a mailing list ;c)

Also, it would be helpful to know what specific problems you are
having.
Have you tried following the excellent documentation?

   http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/doc.html

It looks like downloading any sort of file and saving it should be
straightforward to me, but I haven't tried it.

   Aaron Watters
   http://whiffdoc.appspot.com

===
% man less