automate minesweeper with python

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Jul 2 17:13:25 EDT 2010

On 7/1/2010 10:18 PM, Emile van Sebille wrote:
> On 7/1/2010 6:17 PM Terry Reedy said...
>> On 7/1/2010 6:42 PM, Emile van Sebille wrote:
>>> On 7/1/2010 2:52 PM Jay said...
>>>>

>>> ... or, you could always win...
>>>
>>> http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread186209.html
>>
>> Did you actually try it? Though skeptical, I did, briefly, until I
>> decided that it probably should have been dated April 1. There is no way
>> to enter text into minesweeper, nor to make it full screen, nor, as far
>> as I know, for it to toggle pixels outside its window.
>>

> Yes. It works.

Thanks all. I tried again with other windows minimized so that the upper
left pixel is medium brown from the wallpaper, and I can make out the
white pixel. A maximized unfocued background window has that pixel
normally black surrounded by light blue pixels that make one white pixel
harder to see for imperfect eyes.  Live, post errors, and learn ;-).

--
Terry Jan Reedy