Anyone using GPG or PGP encryption/signatures in your Python apps?

geremy condra debatem1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:58:13 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Stef Mientki <stef.mientki at gmail.com> wrote:
>  On 02-07-2010 09:39, geremy condra wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:48 AM,  <python at bdurham.com> wrote:
>>> Curious if any of you are using GPG or PGP encryption and/or signatures
>>> in your Python apps?
>> Yes; disclaimer: I'm the author of evpy and am currently working on a
>> openssl wrapper proposed for inclusion in the stdlib.
> Great Geremy !,
> but it's difficult to find,
> and I couldn't find any documentation.
> Did I not look at the right places ?

I assume you're talking about the proposed (and unnamed) crypto
library, in which case I would be very surprised if you found it
unless you looked on my hard drive ;). I don't usually release
security-critical code for general use until I've done extensive
testing and I simply haven't had time for that over the last week
or so.

If you're talking about evpy, the documentation for the three
user-facing modules is in the docstrings, and I'm almost
always here or available by email if you have any questions.

Geremy Condra