OT Komodo Edit, line selection gutter is one pixel wide?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:20:27 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM, John Doe <jdoe at usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> Is there a way to increase the line selection gutter width? It
> seems to be only one pixel wide. In other words... When I single
> click on the left side of the line, in order to automatically
> select the line, the pointer must be in a precise single pixel
> location immediately to the left of the line. Or am I doing
> something wrong?

I've been using Komodo for 3.5 years and didn't even realize there was
such a gutter until you pointed it out.  I don't see any way to make
it larger either -- how odd.  When I want to select full lines, I use
the keyboard.  I have Alt+Home mapped to the Beginning of Line command
(the one that always takes you to the first column rather than the
first character), and then Shift+Up/Down to select.