PIL Query

Ankit Jhalaria ankit at callfire.com
Fri Jul 9 18:27:28 EDT 2010

Hi

I was using the PIL. I found it pretty useful.
I was wondering if you could please let me know, whether I could change the
image size. What I mean is if suppose I have 100 points having the same
latitude and longitude, the point on the map appears (for instance as a red
circle). My question to you is, can I change the radius of this circle?

I was also trying to figure out where in the code I can change the location
where the url is served from.
So instead of serving the images form http://localhost/classic/4/4,5.png
how do I change it to
http://localhost/username/classic/4/4,5.png
where username is taken from the database.

& my last question is, is it possible that I just give the PIL the
latitude,longitude and the no. of points having the same latitude and
longitude[i.e. intensity], instead of repeating the lat & long coordinates.

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ankit