python instructor

Greg gfiske at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:09:13 EDT 2010

We're looking for a first-rate python trainer to come to our
organization for a day or two.  We are a small group of geospatial/
remote sensing scientists whose research spans the gap between
environmental accounting/monitoring and policy and human interaction.
We have about 5-10 (or so) python users (and potential python users)
who could potentially apply new skills to several in-house projects.
The difficulty for the teacher would be covering breadth of experience
we have currently.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks very
much,

Greg