Great example of a python module/package following up to date conventions.

Big Stu stu.doherty at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:35:43 EST 2010

On Jan 28, 2:28 pm, Josh Holland <j... at joshh.co.uk> wrote:
> On 2010-01-28, Big Stu <stu.dohe... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm hoping someone on here can point me to an example of a python
> > package that is a great example of how to put it all together.  I'm
> > hoping for example code that demonstrates:
>
> Surely most of the Standard Library should satisfy all your
> requirements?
>
> --
> Josh "dutchie" Holland <j... at joshh.co.uk>http://www.joshh.co.uk/http://twitter.com/jshhollandhttp://identi.ca/jshholland

That's definitely a place I've started to poke around, but the
standard library stuff always comes to me by way of my standard python
installation.  I was hoping to have a template of a 3rd party package
to follow.  Complete with conventions to follow for easily packaging
and distributing via the usual python channels (pypi, easy_install,
egg, etc.).