python gui ide under linux..like visual studio ;) ?

Mike Driscoll kyosohma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:59:20 EST 2010

On Jan 18, 8:32 am, ted <t... at sjksdjk.it> wrote:
> Hi at all...
> Can someone please give me some advice, about a good IDE with control
> GUI under Linux ?
>
> Actually i know QT Creator by Nokia which i can use with Python (but i
> don't know how).
>
> And, a good library for access to database (mysql, sql server, oracle) ?
>
> Thank you very much !
>
> bye

Check out Dabo for the database stuff: http://dabodev.com/

There is nothing like Visual Studio. The closest I've found are things
like the QT Creator and wxGlade / Boa Constructor / wxFormBuilder. I
know I've heard of another one that was commercial, but I can't recall
the name at the moment.

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org

PyCon 2010 Atlanta Feb 19-21      http://us.pycon.org/