Using invalid.com email addresses

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jan 16 03:56:09 EST 2010

Paul Rubin <no.email at nospam.invalid> writes:

> I'd think whoever registered that domain would have known what they
> were getting into when they registered it. Same with "example.com" and
> so forth.

Which doesn't make it any more appropriate to act as though you have
free rein in a domain registered to someone else.

Especially so as there are domains reserved by RFC 2606 that are *known*
never to be registered by anyone, and that *are* free for such use.

--
 \       “I bought some batteries, but they weren't included; so I had |
  `\                                to buy them again.” —Steven Wright |