A simple-to-use sound file writer

Alf P. Steinbach alfps at start.no
Fri Jan 15 06:38:14 EST 2010

* Ben Finney:
> "Alf P. Steinbach" <alfps at start.no> writes:
>
>> You did lie, that's established. In addition as I recall in the same
>> post you went on about my motivations for doing the Terrible Deed that
>> you invented.
>
> None of that matches my (largely disinterested) observations. This is
> pure fantasy, as best I can tell.

It's decidedly not kind of you to try to re-open those issues.

Anybody can have a bad day and write something that's untrue or actively
misleading, whatever.

When it's been dealt with, and it has, it should not be reiterated.

> I've tried in private to talk you out of this persecution fantasy;
> others have tried in public. It all seems to be in vain.

It's quite normal for people to use ad hominem arguments, especially when they
have chosen an indefensible position; that's why the technique has a name.

There's no persecution involved in that.

And people are not necessarily bad even when they do that from time to time, as
you do here: it's human.

> You've now passed my twit threshold, so welcome to my kill file.

Goodbye.

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf