Author of a Python Success Story Needs a Job!

Phlip phlip2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:47:36 EST 2010

> Andrew Jonathan Fine wrote:

>> I was laid off by Honeywell several months after I had made my
>> presentation in the 2005 Python Conference.
>>
>> Since then I have been unable to find work either as a software
>> engineer or in any other capacity, even at service jobs.  I've sent
>> resumes and have been consistently ignored.

6 years ago the silver bullet there was Java. Today, it is Rails. I happen to
suspect Django has a superior architecture, but it's still RoR that's flying off
the shelves these days. (And, under MERB's tutelage, they will soon surpass
Django for modularity!)

--
   Phlip
   http://zeekland.zeroplayer.com/Uncle_Wiggilys_Travels/1