Python Goldmine has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/index_Convert_Python.html

tanix tanix at mongo.net
Mon Jan 11 14:54:22 EST 2010

In article <mailman.759.1263180916.28905.python-list at python.org>, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
>Steve Holden wrote:
>[...]
>> Because I habitually run the NoScript extension to Firefox the popups
>> didn't appear, but there didn't seem to be any original content on this
>> site. Google continues to be your friend.
>>
>And dammit, why didn't I think to strip the links out instead of
>creating yet one more link to it? Sorry ...

There isn't a single ad on any of these sites beyond those nasty
popups displayed by 3rd party counter vendor.

Sorry, but this is the way it is right now.
The simpliest thing is just to close the popup window without even
looking at it because it is pretty much guaranteed to be totally
off the wall add no one would be interested in seeing anyway.

--
Programmer's Goldmine collections:

http://preciseinfo.org

Tens of thousands of code examples and expert discussions on
C++, MFC, VC, ATL, STL, templates, Java, Python, Javascript, PHP,
organized by major topics of language, tools, methods, techniques.