Computer Music Toolkit (CMT) ?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Jan 10 20:43:15 EST 2010

On 1/10/2010 4:15 AM, Peter Billam wrote:
> Greetings. Is there a way to get at the Computer Music Toolkit (CMT)
>    http://www.ladspa.org/cmt/
> functionality from Python (Python3 in my case) ?

You can access compiled C shared libraries most easily via the ctypes
module.

Searching Python CMT "Computer Music Toolkit"
(following Stefan's suggestion) returns a few hits that might be useful.

Searching PyPI for CMT does not turn up any relevant packages, so if you
do develop a ctypes wrapping, consider contributing it.

Terry Jan Reedy