integer and string compare, is that correct?

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Sun Jan 10 19:44:30 EST 2010

Hi,
thanks to all who answered.

I'm using Python 2.6.5 on my machine and consulted the corresponding
documentation.
I do appreciate the modified definition of python 3, that seems much
more reasonable.

Thanks for indicating.

Greetings from Munich in Winter

Hellmut

Dr. Hellmut Weber         mail at hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172
D-80803 München-Schwabing mobil +49-172-8450321
please: No DOCs, no PPTs. why: tinyurl.com/cbgq