How do I access what's in this module?

Fencer no.i.dont at want.mail.from.spammers.com
Fri Jan 8 05:42:04 EST 2010

On 2010-01-08 05:01, John Machin wrote:

> Error message should appear after line starting with "File". Above
> excerpt taken from google groups; identical to what shows in
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general ... what are you
> looking at?
>
> With Windows XP and Python 2.5.4 I get:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in<module>
> AttributeError: 'builtin_function_or_method' object has no attribute
> 'dump'

I'm sorry, I managed to leave out that last line by mistake! My bad. I
didn't spot that in my first reply to you because I was under the
impression that you hadn't seen the tiniest part of traceback. As you
neatly pointed out earlier, it's easy to become confused when
communicating. :)

>> It turns out I no longer want to access anything in there but I thank
>> you for your information nontheless.
>
> You're welcome -- the advice on _methods is portable :-)

I will look more closely at what other advice you write, I must confess
I didn't actually do that because, as I mentioned, I no longer had any
interest in accessing the module and I was busy (and still am) with
another problem. Thanks John!

- Fencer