One function calling another defined in the same file being exec'd

Mitchell L Model MLMDev at Comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 18:34:57 EST 2010

I forgot to offer one answer for question [3] in what I just posted: I
can define all the secondary functions inside one main one and just
call the main one. That provides a separate local scope within the
main function, with the secondary functions defined inside it when
(each time) the main function is called. Not too bad, but will freak
out my users and it doesn't seem as if it should be necessary to
resort to this.