Exception as the primary error handling mechanism?

Phlip phlip2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:39:36 EST 2010

On Jan 6, 10:23 am, Lie Ryan <lie.1... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/7/2010 3:41 AM, Phlip wrote:
>
> > Steve Holden wrote:
>
> >> y'all just keep defending the approach to programming that
> >> *you* think is best.
>
> > Speak for yourself...
>
> Everyone speaks for themselves, is that a problem?

Of course not. I was pointing out that Steve is telling me not to
force my programming opinions on everyone...

...while defending Python enforcing programming opinions on everyone.

And now, if everyone will excuse me, I have to get back to writing a
unit-test-to-code ratio of 2:1. Have fun being rigorous, everyone!