Python books, literature etc

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:01:29 EST 2010

A good point was brought up to me privately, and I agree completely,
that the OP should re-state the request with a bit more specifics...

Since the OP says he is at least familiar with Python, does he need
info on beginner level books that are general purpose, or is he
interested in resources that are more specific (e.g. geared toward web
programming, mathematical analysis, data modeling, etc)....

My suggestions were meant just as an example of what I use in the
course of learning something at the basic and intermediate level, once
it goes beyond that, it's useful to know WHAT you intend to do so you
can find the right resources to go in that direction.

Just want to make sure I am not misunderstood or anything :-)

For what it's worth, I also tend to collect technical books for some
reason... My wife is just barely tolerant of my bookshelf full of
things on various computer topics, astronomy, photography, radio and
antenna theory and so forth ;-)  I just let her keep her shoe
collection, and we have a quid pro quo.

Cheers
Jeff

--

Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms." -