Exception as the primary error handling mechanism?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Jan 6 10:34:54 EST 2010

On 2010-01-06, r0g <aioe.org at technicalbloke.com> wrote:

> NO! It's a rude way to start a sentence don't you think?

No.  When somebody asks a yes/no question, answering yes or no
seems quite polite to me.  Following the yes/no answer with an
explanation of the answer is always nice, and I've little doubt
that's what happened.

> Just because you're correcting someone doesn't mean you have
> to be combative and try and make them feel small.

Answering a yes/no question with "no" doesn't seem to me to be
combative if the correct answer is indeed "no".  But I've lost
track of the post you found objectionable...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! And then we could sit
                                  at               on the hoods of cars at