chown'ing by script

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jan 6 10:07:59 EST 2010

D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 08:58:13 -0500
> Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
>> Victor Subervi wrote:
> [Usual nonsense removed]
>
>> Which, I don't doubt, could have been 2,000 lines had you bothered to
>
> Steve - any chance that you could stop replying to this idiot or at
> least do it privately.  There's not much point to kill-filing someone
> if someone else is just going to repeat his posts.

I think idiot's a *bit* strong, but I have to confess that even my
tireless wish to evangelize Python has in Victor's case become a bit
tired, so I will be happy to oblige.

Victor, please refer to python-tutor for further (and more appropriate)
assistance.

regards
 Steve
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010  http://us.pycon.org/