Any Swisses here?

Jack Diederich jackdied at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 11:07:07 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM, n00m <n00m at narod.ru> wrote:
>> > WTF?
>>
>> We do get the occasional bigot dropping in from time to time. Best to
>> ignore them 'til they go away.
>>
> And who are YOU?
> What you achieved in the life?
> For me you is nothing I recall only Kipling, Dickens, Newton
> its your background. My backgroung is the best rockets

Don't be so dismissive Steve.  What we have here is clearly a
struggling young AI trying to extrapolate the average content of an
alt.group to the comp.lang community.  The fact that it passed the
gmail spam filters is a sign of progress.

So hello new friend, and your backgroung is the best rockets!

-Jack