Dynamic text color

John Posner jjposner at optimum.net
Sat Jan 2 20:52:33 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Dave McCormick wrote:

> WooHoo!!!
> I got it!!! Yup, I am sure it can be optimized but it works!!!

Dave, please ignore a couple of my bogus complaints in the previous
message:

    ... you call function new_Rword() before you define it

    ... this version also has the advantage of defining each function
just once, instead of multiple times on each keystroke

But I stand by my overall statement that the program didn't work for me,
and that rearranging the lines produces a working program.

-John