Potential Conflicts by Installing Two Versions of Python (Windows)?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:54:36 EST 2010

On Jan 2, 11:37 am, "W. eWatson" <wolftra... at invalid.com> wrote:
> I suspect that if one installs v2.4 and 2.5, or any two versions, that
> one will dominate, or there will be a conflict.  I suppose it would not
> be possible to choose which one should be used. Comments?

I suspect that you're not the first person to ask this question. I
suppose it would not be possible to search the group and find previous
advice given on this subject.

http://u.nu/4ape4

Is phrasing it as an implicit shortcoming of Python supposed to spur
others to comment? Perhaps that's the problem you're having searching:
try keywords that represent what you're looking for, not what you're
naively expecting.