creating a python program to control the cursor and click a location on the screen at specified delay interval?

John Haggerty bouncyinc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:42:38 EST 2010

Hi....So just testing the feasibility of doing this but I was interested in
creating a primitive way of scripting gui applications w/o using a remote
network client by having the application up and then almost just using the
pointer position to figure out where it is and then click it and any
subsequent dialogs. I would have to assume that someone has done something
like this.

In principle this could be done I don't know if this is possible to
implement in python cross platform but the system I am using is just your
standard Ubuntu Linux 9.10 system.

Would be interesting to see something already in existance however to avoid
duplication of work.