Updating an OptionMenu every time the text file it reads from is updated (Tkinter)

Dr. Benjamin David Clarke moekaveli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:18:30 EST 2010

I currently have a program that reads in values for an OptionMenu from
a text file. I also have an option to add a line to that text file
which corresponds to a new value for that OptionMenu. How can I make
that OptionMenu update its values based on that text file without
restarting the program? In other words, every time I add a value to
the text file, I want the OptionMenu to immediately update to take
note of this change. I'll provide code if needed.