IDLE Namespace Toolbox? Windows.

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Sun Jan 17 17:22:27 EST 2010

This is a follow up to my post "Changing Lutz's mydir.  It would seem
there should be some sort of toolbox that allows one to do things like
mydir, and perhaps a lot more. Maybe something like it exists in Linux.
I'm a Windows user. I've found it a bit aggravating that using dir and
help, for example, that the output just rolls on off the screen and I
have to play around with the shell scroll bars to find what I'm looking
for. A few simple changes to mydir should change that, but I would hope
or think maybe there are even more tools to generally help.