os.system function

Zabin zabin.farishta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:43:04 EST 2010

Hey everyone!

I am a new python programmer. I am trying to get the general file
functionality with options of save and save as working. These save
functions save a folder with multiple files. Upon using the os.system
copy function- if my destination directory has files with similar
names- i am asked whether i want to replace the files on the command
prompt.

Is there some way of getting this question into a dialog box?

Also is there someway of avoiding or programmatically setting the
response to the command prompt?

Cheers
Zabin