Newbie help- Can multiple instances with multiple names automatically created.

Nav navjotmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:22:20 EST 2010

I have a class of let's say empty bottle which can have a mix of two
items. I want to create let's say 30 of these objects which will have
names based on the 2 attributes (apple juice, beer, grape juice, beer,
etc) that I provide from a list. All the objects are a mix of (1 of
three alcohols) and (1 of  10 juices), so
I don't want to go through typing in the names of all the objects
(which would be totally stupid).
I get problems if I try such as I can't assign to literal etc.
If I make a list of names using the attributes. then equate names to
objects. the list gets populated by the objects and the names
disappear.
I want the ability to be able to call up any object by its name and
manipulate it and yet not have to assign the name manually. How can
this be done?