Windows 7 : any problems installing or running Python ?

David M Covey Sr. admin at daffitt.com
Sat Jan 2 09:15:26 EST 2010

Hello Skippy,

Python ?" I found posted at
(http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2009-August/1215524.html),
I've got to say that I can't seem to get any version of Python to work on my
computer.  I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium
with an AMD Turion II Dual-Core processor. I've tried all of the versions
listed at http://python.org/download with no success.  They install fine but
when I try to run the IDLE (Python GUI), it does nothing at all.

Do you have any suggestions that might help me out here? I would really
appreciate your input.

Thank you,

David M Covey Sr.

admin at daffitt.com