Python dos2unix one liner

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sat Feb 27 12:27:04 EST 2010

"ssteinerX at gmail.com" <ssteinerx at gmail.com> writes:

> On Feb 27, 2010, at 10:01 AM, @ Rocteur CC wrote:
>> Nothing to do with Perl, Perl only takes a handful of characters to
>> do this and certainly does not require the creation an intermediate
>> file
>
> Perl may be better for you for throw-away code.  Use Python for the
> code you want to keep (and read and understand later).

Amusing how long those Python toes can be. In several replies I have
noticed (often clueless) opinions on Perl. When do people learn that a
language is just a tool to do a job?

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/