Spam from gmail (Was: fascism)

BJ Swope bigblueswope at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:34:16 EST 2010

> If you like, but I tend to interpret "meta-" as idempotent. It's easier on
> my aspirin budget.
>
> --
> Robert Kern

And here I thought it was little blue pills for idempotentcy...

----

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate. -- brazzy

Auburn fans are like slinkys... not really good for anything but they
still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of
stairs.

To argue that honorable conduct is only required against an honorable
enemy degrades the Americans who must carry out the orders. -- Charles
Krulak, Former Commandant of the Marine Corps

We are all slave to our own paradigm. -- Joshua Williams

If the letters PhD appear after a person's name, that person will
remain outdoors even after it's started raining. -- Jeff Kay