Python won't run

Nardin, Cory L. CORY.L.NARDIN at saic.com
Tue Feb 23 14:22:16 EST 2010

Thanks so much for that suggestion.  I used the tool and found two
missing libraries: MSVCR90.DLL and DWMAPI.DLL.  I located and copied the
first library to my python directory (and resolved that dependency), but
I am still missing the other.  I have done a Google search and found
that DWMAPI is a Vista library.  I am have XP, so I am not sure why it
is a required dependency?  I made sure that I have all the MS updates
(presumably MS would include a new library in an update if it became a
required library) and that did not solve the problem.  Is this a bug or
should I have that library on my computer and the fact that it isn't
there is the sign of some other problem?

Thanks

Cory