Executing Python code on another computer

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Fri Feb 19 12:22:43 EST 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:32:48 -0800 (PST)
SiWi <wimmersimon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm normally using IDLE and sometimes PyScripter on Windows Vista. The
> netbook is Windows XP. Should I switch to Vim or Emacs?

Umm... Yes?  It's still not a Python question and is in fact a
religious one.  Other people have different religions.  You should
probably ask this question on a list dedicated to using Windows.  What
you want to know is how to run programs remotely.  The fact that it is
a Python program is irrelevant.

I'm not trying to brush you off.  I'm just trying to point you
somewhere that can answer your question better.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves