listing existing windows services with python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 16 04:04:45 EST 2010

alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, because that's _actually helping people_ and not just
> contributing the usual self-serving pontificating nonsense that just
> _flows_ from your goddamn mouth like a river of effluent psuedotruths.

I can't see what improvement you hope to achieve by sending something
like this. If, instead, you just want to vent cathartically, this isn't
the place to do it.

Please, don't send the above kind of vitriol to this public forum.
Better yet, compose it in your editor, bask in what you've written, then
delete it unsent.

--
 \        “Kill myself? Killing myself is the last thing I'd ever do.” |
  `\                                            —Homer, _The Simpsons_ |