python crash on windows but not on linux

hjebbers hjebbers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 06:03:02 EST 2010

to all,

thanks for the pointers so far.
if you feel the need to reproduce the crash, it's not that hard,
(downloading and installing my edi translator, install configuration
(button-click), and run.
I have a modified version (replace some *.py files) that eliminate a
lot of stuff (simpler setup, no database used, no external C-modules).
contact me for recipe and files

about me being reluctant to 'show the code':
- the crash that happens during stress tests.
- the crash occurs not always, and at different points.
- the code does runs OK on linux (which does not mean there's no bugt
in it ;-)

kind regards,
henk-jan