Modifying Class Object

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 21:23:46 EST 2010

This entire thread has imploded like a neutron star into an infantile
debate that only Caddie Couric, Bill O Reilly, and everyone on PMS-NBC
can hold a candle to! The only post i enjoyed was Steve Howes!

>From my unique perspective of not really knowing (or for that matter)
really caring about any of you i can say *some* of you have most
undoubly shown your true colors in this thread!

First of all, we all know how D Aprano has such an unfettered ego
problem. I myself have been the victom of his insults but
simultaniously also found them quite enjoyable (at times) I'd classify
Steven d'Aprano as a "well informed" arsehole with an inner clown
trying to escape.

Then there is "alex23". The only sockpuppet (of many suspects within
this group) that i can 100 percent prove and of whom i knew sooner or
later would come along for his chance at trolling. Just look at his GG
cache and you will see 99% of his post are argmentitve, abusive
trolls! He's a fish that waits for threads like these just so he can
flop around!

As for Alf, no he is not *tecnically* right about the definition of
"ad homine" but that *really* doesn't matter. He has (time and time
again) been personally attacked by some of the more "supposedly
respected" people in this group. And as always the roaches start
coming out of the woodwork in a most "pathetic puppy dog" way. What
would you puppets do if there were no one to pull your strings?

But the most nortoriuos behavior of all belongs to none other that the
PSF chairman himself! Yes "Steve Holden", you should be ashamed of
yourself! Your attacks have been more amd more destructive over the
past year or so. Even if your behavoir could "somehow" be justified
how can someone in your position lead the PSF and act as such an
infintile way? I am very ashamed of you Steve and you really owe Alf
(and the community at large) an apology although i doubt it will
happen because then your own people will turn against you.

I have documented the bad behavours of certain "pythonistas" on this
group for some time now. And my original assumtions that only a
handful of people really follow this group. Maybe one day we will have
a fair playing feild for all but sadly it looks to be more like a pipe
dream!

Sleep well kids!