Modifying Class Object

Alf P. Steinbach alfps at start.no
Thu Feb 11 14:55:54 EST 2010

* Steve Holden:
> Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
>> * Steven D'Aprano:
> [...]
>>> accusing them of lying for having an opinion that differs from yours,
>> That is untrue.
>>
> Well, that says it all really.

You seem to insinuate that I'm saying that Steven is lying, and/or that Steven
is lying.

 From context and your earlier similar behavior, I presume the former only.

Anyway that's a *very* dirty insinuation.

And ...

It seems you *do not understand* the difference between an incorrect statement
and a lie.

Which is very telling, I'm sorry.

And you have yet again concentrated on a personal attack via insinuation etc.,
diversion, which also is very telling, sorry.

Cheers,

- Alf