Modifying Class Object

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:41:02 EST 2010

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Alf P. Steinbach <alfps at start.no> wrote:
>
>> I do offer unsolicited help now and then, as I gave you and for which
>>> Steve Holden decided that a bit of personal attack would be suitable.

Really, I do have to say.

It's one thing to say, "Aren't you being rude?" (please note, this is not an
actual quotation of any actual person, and I feel it is required I make this
disclaimer since you have shown you are unable to differentiate a statement
paraphrased in quotation marks from an actual quotation and citation of
another's words)

It's another thing entirely to decide on your own to be my champion and
choose to speak for me in my defense.

The former is someone offering unsolicited help; the latter I find more then
a little insulting.

--S