New to Python

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:47:40 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Quin <quindennis at grandecom.net> wrote:

> Thanks guys, I'm thinking it's a problem with IronPython.  I'm switching to
> PyScripter and will test tomorrow.

The chance of this being the case is vanishingly small.

Provide real code, copy-pasted directly from a real file, and showing real
results that demonstrate this behavior.

There is no way that IronProfile is so utterly and fundamentally broken that
such a simple and basic function doesn't work like this. There's no way that
what you've shown us as describing the behavior is -really- what's
happening. You seem to be paraphrasing code to illustrate a problem: but
that's leaving out what's -really- causing the problem that you think isn't
related, but really is.

--S