Python Logic Map/Logic Flow Chart. (Example Provided)

Gary Herron gherron at digipen.edu
Tue Feb 9 02:35:51 EST 2010

spike wrote:
> On Feb 8, 1:35 pm, Gary Herron <gher... at islandtraining.com> wrote:
>
>> spike wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone been able to come across a Python logic map or Python logic
>>> flow chart?
>>>
>>> An example can be seen on the right under History:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#History
>>>
>>> This would be very helpful for all users.
>>>
>> Huh???  What aspect of Python were you thinking of mapping out?
>>
>> Your example us a bad ascii art graph of -- I've no clue what?
>>
>> Gary Herron
>>

> Do you know what "Logic" means? Guess not. Before you comedians quit
> your day job some people are looking for information. If you have
> nothing positive to say, go pester somewhere else.
>
> Grow up.

Why the attitude?  I wouldn't have asked for a clarification if I didn't
want to help.  However, I seriously have *no* idea what the OP has asked
for when he says "Python logic map".   Do you?  If so, then answer the
poor guy's question instead of whining at me.  (And I'll respectfully
read your answer, just to see how you interpret "Python logic map".)

And I still claim that the example he aimed us at does not help in
figuring out what he's asking.  It's a (nearly) 30 year old ascii-art
drawing of the connectivity between (mostly university and government
research lab ) computers that comprised the UUCP/USENET and ARPANET --
the precursor to today's internet.  BUT, that begs the question:  What
does an old network connectivity chart have to do with a "Python logic map"?

If the OP is asking for a way to draw flow charts of Python programs,
then why is his example of something that is *not* a flow chart, and
drawn with 30 year old technology to boot.

If he is asking for a way to draw some kind of a connectivity graph,
then I have to ask: Connectivity of what?

--
Gary Herron, PhD.
Department of Computer Science