[PyOpenGL-Users] Mouse wheel events?

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Mon Feb 8 11:02:54 EST 2010

Craig Berry wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 22:26, Gary Herron <gherron at islandtraining.com> wrote:
>

>> Didn't I answer this already?
>>

> If you did, for whatever reason I didn't see it; I just rechecked my
> inbox to be sure. Thanks for doing so again!
>
> I assume, given the list we're on, that Freeglut can be used with
> Python.  I'll look into it.  Thanks for the pointer!

Yes, easily.   PyOpenGL has bindings for all the procedures in
GLUT/FREEGLUT.  Just tell PyOpenGL to use the freeglut library instead,
or even just copy freeglut (.dll or .so or whatever) over your existing
glut library (glut32.dll or whatever).  It really can serve as a binary
drop in replacement.

Gary Herron