Executing Commands From Windows Service

T misceverything at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:57:36 EST 2010

Thanks for the suggestions -  I think my next step is to try running
it under an admin user account, as you guys both mentioned.  Alf -
you're absolutely right, Microsoft has srvany.exe, which allows you to
run any EXE as a Windows service.  I've done this in the past, but
it's more of a "hack"..so this go around (since I will be distributing
this program), I wanted to go the more professional route..which,
unfortunately, involves learning the "scum". :)  I  posted this to
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32, so we'll see if what the Win32
programmers have to say as well.  Thanks again!