Submit HTTP GET data from XP PC to PHP on web server.

Schedule sschedule at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:54:37 EST 2010

Hello everyone

I haeve tried to understand the capabilities of python in web development.
Have gone throuhg forums and online tutorials. Nevertheless I am not able to
find any topic which can give me some insite along with basic examples of
how to send http get data from an xp mashine using python code to php on web
server.

I have some parameters to collect from windows mashine via http get and
collect them on web server using php.

Any hint how to begin would be appreciated.