Web Service Using XML for input and output

Shane McIntyre shane_k_mcintyre at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 21:19:27 EST 2010

I'm attempting to use a web service that takes XML as an input and returns an XML output.  I can connect to the service and attempt to pass in the XML but do not get any results. I believe my problem is how to package up the XML and send it in the request.  The XML consists of about 20 tag/value pairs. Any code snippets or a place to look for some examples would be appreciated.  I'm currently trying to use an HTTPConnection with the XML as a parameter in the request.