C/C++ Import

7H3LaughingMan austin.brkich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:56:39 EST 2010

To make the background information short, I am trying to take a
program that uses Python for scripting and recompile it for Linux
since it originally was built to run on Win32. The program itself was
designed to be able to be compiled on Linux and someone made there on
release with source that added python scripting. After some issues I
got it to compile but now it is unable to import the files that it
needs.

The program is running the following code...
PyImport_Import( PyString_FromString("python.PlayerManager") );

This is meant to import the file PlayerManager.py inside of the python
folder. However it throws the following Python Error (Gotten through
PyErr_Print())
ImportError: No module named python.PlayerManager

I am using 2.6.4 so I can't call it by the filename, does anyone know
how to do a proper import?